For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Many children around the world do not have a future or much hope in their current circumstances. Through loss of parents, abandonment, or even just extreme poverty, they lack the basic necessities of day to day life. That is why Bible Mission Global has teamed up with local church communities to provide the resources to build Hope Centers–Safe places for children at risk to go where they will have nourishing meals on a daily basis, warm clothes, and even a place to stay and continue to receive care. But most importantly, Hope Centers are a place where children will hear the Gospel. Many of them for the first time will hear that God loves them, and will never abandon them, that He cares for them, and sent His son for them. They will be given true hope and a future full of God’s love.
Our strategy to meet the needs of these children is:
• to create church based centers where children at risk have a safe place to warm up, get food, receive physical help, have a wash, changes clothes, and stay overnight if necessary.
• to equip churches with the resources needed to take care of the children and their families
• to provide education/training opportunities for kids to teach them skills for a better future perspective
• to help children in their emotional and spiritual needs through believers of the local church who care for them by listening and responding to their needs and problems–giving them love, protection, and hope. They plant the seed of the Gospel into children’s hearts along with true hope in the living God
While Bible Mission supports the ministry of Hope Centers in 9 countries, our current special focus is on the support and development of the ministry of Hope Centers in 5 countries of Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan
You can help by praying:
• that the governments in the Central Asian countries would not build barriers for the ministry of the Hope Centers
• for the local believers serving daily in the Hope Centers
•that the children in need coming for shelter would would find true hope in the living God
• that through the ministry of the Hope Centers, the local churches would be able to reach the families of the children with the saving message of the Gospel
• that God would provide resources for the Hope Center ministry